- The purpose of this site is to provide information regarding our products and services and regarding our sourdough library situated in Sankt Vith (Belgium). It does not constitute any type of advice or offer. Puratos N.V. makes reasonable efforts to know, verify and update the information and the material on the site in order to provide the most current and accurate information. The information and material posted on this site is therefore subject to change. Puratos N.V. cannot be held responsible for any errors or incomplete information. In case third-party information is disclosed on this site, Puratos N.V. does not guarantee the reliability of such information.
- Our site offers several opportunities for visitors to register for promotional and informational mailings, resources, and for assistance in evaluating our products. Visitors can also register their own sourdough to be eligible for recordal in the sourdough library. All registration forms enable users to opt-in to Puratos mailing lists and require users to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this contact information to send information about our company and our products and services. Those who have signed up and subsequently wish to withdraw their participation may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time. Users always have the opportunity to opt-out or change preferences via a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages. We also automatically collect information to analyze site usage, which allows us to improve content of our site. We use Google Analytics , a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- The site is subject to copyright protection. This site or any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of the information contained in this site (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) is prohibited. We thank you for your comprehension and cooperation.
- We make every effort to prevent, as much as possible, interruptions of our site due to technical errors. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that the site will be completely free of any kind of interruption or will not be subject to other technical problems.
Puratos N.V. shall not be liable for any damages arising or resulting from any direct or indirect use of the site or of the information made available on or via the site. Puratos N.V. is amongst others not liable for damages resulting from (a) potential interruptions of the site, caused by technical errors, even if the error is qualified as a "serious fault" under Belgian law, or (b) viruses or any other disturbing element, or (c) the consultation or the use of the websites (e.g. via links) referred to on or via Puratos Group’s site, or (d) the information available on Puratos’ site, or (e) electronic communications via the site (e.g. e-mails) or delays, interceptions or manipulation by third parties of those communications.
Any use of the information available on or via the site is therefore completely at your own risk. Consequently, you are liable for any of your choices made based on the information available on or via the site.
You shall take all reasonable precautions to prevent your equipment form being harmed by viruses, bugs, Trojan horses, etc. Puratos N.V. does not guarantee any compatibility of your equipment with the files being part of or present on the site, or any accessibility of those elements.
Disputes / Conflicts
- The laws of Belgium, without regard to any conflict of law principles, will apply to all matters relating to the site. In case of a dispute, it shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, Belgium.